PU Resin for Insoles a-6020/B-6605polyurethane Prepolymer
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,900 US $1,950|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: A-6020/B-6605
- Morphology: Liquid
- Material: Polyurethane
- Characteristic: Waterproof
- Color: Yellow
- Transport Package: 225kg/Drum
- Origin: China
- Bonding Function: Underwater Adhesive
- Application: Footwear & Leather
- Main Agent Composition: Polyurethane Elastomer
- Composition: Organic Material
- Trademark: Hongye
- Specification: MDI
- HS Code: 39095000
Purpose: Application in producing for insoles,cotton slipper
1 Properties of PU resins
|Name of articles||Apperance||Viscosity(pa.s/40ºC)||Density(g.cm³/40ºC)|
|A-6020||Liquid or waxy||1000-1400||1.16-1.20|
|B-6605||Transparency without any impurity||200-500||1.19-1.21|
* Additions of water depends on adjusting of product's density and types,generally it is 60-70/barrel.
* Generally,for C materials,its addition is 350+-20g/18kg,but urually depends on mould cavity and stripping time.
3 Molding conditions and material parameters
|Reactivity||Technical parameters||Test items||Material parameters|
|proportion for reference(P+C/1)||100:55-65||Finished density(g/cm³)||0.28-0.33|
|Material temperature(ºC)||A material:40-50|
|Cream time(S)||4-7||Tensile strength Mpa||10-13 Mpa|
|Foamed time||16-22||Tear strength(KN/m)||15-25 KN/m|
|Free foam density(g/cm³)||0.14-0.16||Fold-resistant(D1052 ASTM standard)||/|
|Demould time(min)||2-4||Abrasion resistance(%)||/|
|Metal grinding temperature(ºC)||40-50||Elongation(%)||700-900|
* Based on the best-suitable proportions,which will be changed with the different addition of typical accessory ingredients.
* Free foaming density will be changed according to the changing of seasons,temperature and humidity.
* Demoulding time will be longer than ever with the increased thickness of finished products.
* The above mentioned only for reference,but for other more elements,please test their applicability before using,such as formula,manufacturing technique,applications and so on.